Friday 10 January 2014

10 Ways with Cement Pavers for a Mid-Century look

It's time for another garden make-over at my place. I really want to do some new paths in the front yard, so today some inspiration with cement pavers - great for a clean, simple, mid-century look.  They are available to buy in a variety of shapes and sizes, and you can make your own forms and pour your own, or get someone to do it for you.

1. Square pavers with dark stones, contrast nicely with green turf

2. Poured concrete pavers with scotch moss in-between

3. Extra -large cement slabs with 1 inch black stones

4. Large oblong pavers with small contrasting gravel

5. Large oblong pavers laid the other way with 2 inch stones
6. Large oblong pavers with crushed dust/sand

7. Circular cement pavers in gravel
8. Lots of circles for a polkadot look
9. Poured Circular cement pavers

10. Large poured cement circles
I really do love those big circles!

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.