Wednesday 28 September 2016

Sun Hat Season Again

It's the end of September, and here in north Queensland the days are warm and sunny. It's definitely back to sun-hat weather.

For someone who has just had a skin cancer removed from their face, hats are a must! It's still possible to get sunburnt here, even in winter.  The sun in Mackay in July is stronger than the sun in Chicago -  I spent two weeks walking around Chicago one July a few years ago without burning, and two hours here on my return and burnt!

So for a little vintage inspiration, here are some hat ideas from 1954 -

 


Even a small hat will stop your scalp burning, and I do have a few cute little hats in store a the moment - just $25 each!

vintage 1960s hats
Vintage Hats

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.